The Career Nursing Academy
Six class times are available for the Traditional CNA course:
- Saturdays and Sundays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
See the American Red Cross for upcoming Blended Course dates.
Click below for the schedules of CNA, PCA and Caregiver classes.
- CNA Class: $1,800
- Private CNA Class: $2,000
- Medication Aide Class: $800
- PCA Class: $250
- Caregiving Basics: $120
How to Register: Registration is by appointment only. To register, call or text to 703-402-2509 the date and time you wish to stop by the school, and a staff member will meet with you. Appointments can be during the day or evening, and on any day of the week including Saturdays and Sundays.